Hemorrhoidectomy 4 months post op!

hemorrhoid treatment

hemorrhoid treatment

source

14 replies
  1. Brenda Morton
    Brenda Morton says:

First of all, LOVE LOVE LOVE your new 'do! So beautiful! I'm 4 weeks post op – BM's still burning badly and generally agony, every morning like clockwork and it ruins me for the rest of the day. I've been back to work for a couple of weeks and I swap between sitting and standing but by the end of the day, gravity has long taken over and the only thing that helps is laying down. How long before you could get back in the gym. My doc said no HIIT workouts or weight-bearing exercising for 6 months (which makes me super sad). But I can do aerobic. Can I ask what you are able to do?

2. Steve O_O
    Steve O_O says:

Thanks for the vid, I was wondering how you were doing, sorry you are having trouble after surgery. I am hoping my next doc appt will be a clean bill of health! Still stings at times and is sore, still having discharge and the sharts. Sex is a no go because for a guy the ass is involved and it's been painful…. Not happy about that! Thanks again for the update

3. Anthony Giannangeli
    Anthony Giannangeli says:

Hi Davena,
    I’m sorry to hear your recovery has been such a struggle! I had a hemorrhoidectomy 21 days (3 weeks) ago today! I was also told 1-2 weeks full recovery which is such a lie. The first 2 weeks were hell and to be honest, this third week has been worse than the second. I’m at least able to mild walking and sit but not without pain or for an extended period of time. I still have open wounds down there the doc said is from the incisions and is normal. I still have pain during and after bowel movements and spotty blood. I also have a yellowish mucus that leaks throughout the day. (Sorry if that’s TMI) I’ve been told to take sitz bath with Epsom salt now (did just water first 2 weeks) and it seems to be helping close the wounds. how long after your surgery did the blood/mucus leakage stop? How long were you in pain when sitting/when did you get to workout again? Thanks, hope you’re doing better

4. Jihyex1004
    Jihyex1004 says:

Thank you so much for the video. I’m on my 6th week and I suffered from tag and external. Still in pain and it’s still swollen like it never got removed

5. Jihyex1004
    Jihyex1004 says:

6. joeylewis19
    joeylewis19 says:

I’m so sorry you had to go through this, I hope you heal up fast soon! I’m a week and 4 days post op from having 3 internals removed in the uk. I really thought things wouldn’t get better, they actually got more painful but I’m now painfree just in mild discomfort after BM and have what feels like a external haemorrhoid but is just swelling on the outside, had this since the op, hoping this will go down soon but feels tingly and tender when sat on for too long or after wiping. Skin tag it just swelling what do you think?

7. Macher Ale
    Macher Ale says:

Good luck for your Tuesday appointment! Hope it works out for you and prayers and positive vibes that you dont need to go through more pain than what you have already gone through!
    Your videos are very helpful and thanks again!

8. Mighty MuSc
    Mighty MuSc says:

3 weeks post op, up until about 3-4 days I’ve been feeling SO much better but now there’s a bump right on my asshole and it’s hurting n bleeding a little. It’s got me shooooooook. Still all kinds of stitches in there, have a checkup on the 18th, I hope it nothing just some kind of irritation that’l go away, fingers crossed for us all 🤞 ❤️✌️

9. Naomi Deleon
    Naomi Deleon says:

Thank you for your follow up . So glad you're doing better. . I pray you don't have to have surgery again..crossing fingers with you..please come back and post on Tuesday what doctor says ..
    By the way you look so beautiful ♡ love your hair

10. Sally King
    Sally King says:

Hi Davena, thank you so much for your videos. I go to my doctor tomorrow for my 2 week follow up. I'm hoping they don't give me a rectal exam because I'm still pretty sore. Can you remember what happened at your 1st follow up post surgery?

11. hey hey were the monkeys
    hey hey were the monkeys says:

i am one month post surgery and im doing pretty good going back to work tomorrow, which im so excited to get back to! I hope you keep getting better, your looking great stay positive your videos got me through it so a big thank you to you!!!!

12. TempusFugit
    TempusFugit says:

Im so glad to see a new vid! I'm 17 days post op and I watched your vids repeatedly before surgery! I'm so sorry to hear you're going through yet another problem. I'm not sure if you'll be interested, but check out the "Defancy Sitz Bath with Flusher". I bought this off of Amazon before surgery and it has helped me so much! Keep us posted!

13. Sandaime Hiruzen
    Sandaime Hiruzen says:

I hope you get back to normal soon; I know how awful this is. I am almost 3 months post op and I am going through some problems as well. I am actually more worried cuz when my father had this surgery years ago, he healed perfectly in a little over a week. Blessings.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!