How to do Rectal Ozone Therapy at Home | Simply O3 ozone therapy machine

hemorrhoid treatment

The ozone therapy kit we used: https://www.simplyo3.com/collections/ozone-generator-bundle/products/stratus-3-0-gold-kit

This video will address how to do a rectal ozone therapy. It will go over every part of the process, what supplies you need, and where to get them.

Please post further questions below, subscribe for more videos, and visit our website www.DrsOzone.com.
hemorrhoid treatment

source

22 replies
  1. openbutterflies Epperson
    openbutterflies Epperson says:

Thank you so much for your clear explanations. I have owned an ozone machine for a few years now and never got Clear about how to use it. This is so helpful!
    Do you advise doing an enema before a rectal insufflation? Thanks!!

2. Teya Reyna
    Teya Reyna says:

i have been oxonating water and doign enemas for the last couple days.
    I have the A2Zozone machine. It does not use oxygen. It is a simply $70 machine. I heard this is not true ozone and that it is dangerous? Is this true? i want to do rectal issufluation for colon cancer. What is the most inexpensive way i can do this?

3. Luis Medina
    Luis Medina says:

Great info video!
    Can you please let us know how long do destruct units % insufflation bags, last. Also if the diffuser stone for water & oil bottle, and if it's better to replace with a titanium diffuser stone (?)
    Thanks a lot in advance!

4. Luis Medina
    Luis Medina says:

Very good video!
    Please let us know if it's better to hold the ozone longer than 30 seconds (other people recommend 3-5 minutes), and what are the pro's and con's.
    Also how many times can you use the same bag. How long does the oxygen tank last in case you do couple treatments per day.
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    Many Blessings, Tom!

5. Family Memories
    Family Memories says:

Hi.

I have RA & chronic generalized pain. My dr has given me several injections into my joints & muscle with great relief to specific areas.
    Since this week my generalized pain was overwhelming we decided to the enema.

I have 2 questions please.
    1) How often can this treatment be done. I just had my first one 24 hours ago.

2) I haven't been able to find anything that explains why the first 24-48 hours after after the injections (and now the enema) one feels kinda like I'm dealing with the flu? Like what are the mechanics of it.

I'm really hoping this systemic approach gives me the same or better relief as the injections did locally.
    Thank you so much.

6. 305deanna
    305deanna says:

hi there I've been watching a lot of videos re rectal ozone . can you tell me why you state to have a flow rate of 1/4 most seem to say 1/16th flow rate – is it safe to do vaginal or rectal at the higher concentration of 1/16th ? thanks

7. game walkthrough
    game walkthrough says:

i got bite by a house mite from a pet dog. bite me right at my groin lymph node of course. caused a really bad infection. ozone and rubbing dmso on it saved my life. also ozone knocks out my colds in two days when they would last two weeks. also got infection in my finger called a felon. ozone alone stopped it in 2 days when antibiotics took over a week.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!